Experteam is committed to ensuring that the collection and processing of your data, carried out from the Experteam.fr site, complies with the General Data Protection Regulations (RGPD) and the Data Protection Act. Contact us if you have any questions or concerns regarding the use of your personal data, we will be happy to help you.
List of contents:
- Data protection principles that we follow
- What rights do you have over your personal data?
- What personal data do we collect about you?
- How do we use your personal data?
- Who else has access to your personal data?
- How do we secure your data?
- Information aboutr cookies
- Contact information
Personal data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations carried out on personal data or on sets of personal data.
Data subject – a natural person whose personal data is being processed.
Child – a natural person under the age of 16.
We / us (in capitals or not) – Experteam, editor of this website.
2. Principles of data protection
We are committed to respecting the following data protection principles:
- The processing is legal, fair, transparent. Our processing activities have legitimate reasons. We always consider your rights before processing personal data. We will provide you with processing information upon request.
- Processing is limited to purpose. Our processing activities correspond to the purpose for which the personal data was collected.
- The processing is carried out with a minimum of data. We collect and process only the minimum amount of personal data required for any purpose.
- Treatment is limited to a period of time. We will not keep your personal data longer than necessary.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the data. • We will do our best to ensure data integrity and confidentiality.
3. Rights of the data owner
In accordance with the general data protection regulations (RGPD) and the Data Protection Act, you have a right of access and a right to rectify data that concerns you and, if applicable, to a right of deletion, a right of opposition to the processing of your data, a right to erasure and limitation of the processing as well as a right to the portability of your data. You can exercise your rights at any time by sending your request electronically to dpo@Experteam.fr.
Finally, you have the right to issue a complaint to the National Commission for Informatics and Freedoms (Cnil).
4. What personal data do we collect about you?
The data we collect from information you provided to us:
This can be your e-mail address, your name, etc., mainly the information necessary to provide you with information relating to our services or to improve your customer experience. We save the information you provide us with so that you can comment or perform other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, your name and email address.
Information automatically collected about you:
This includes information stored automatically by cookies and other session tools. For example, your IP address, your browsing history on the site (if applicable), etc. This information is used to improve your user experience. When you use our services or view content on our website, your activities may be logged. Information from our partners Not applicable.
Information available to the public
We may collect information about you that is publicly available.
5. How do we use your personal data?
We use your personal data for legitimate reasons and / or with your consent. On the basis of a legitimate interest, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Offer you services and communication (customer experience feedback, expert opinion, market study, etc.)
- Recruit: we use your online application for recruitment, which means that we can contact you by email, telephone or post. Until you notify us otherwise, we consider offering you products / services similar or identical to your purchasing history / browsing behavior to be our legitimate interest.
With your consent, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Send you newsletters and commercial offers (from us and / or our carefully selected partners
- Respond to your requests for our products and services.
We process your personal data in order to fulfill the obligations arising from the law and / or to use it according to for the options provided by law.
We reserve the right to anonymize the personal data collected and to use this data. We will only use data outside the scope of this policy if it is anonymized.
We keep the information collected about you for as long as necessary for a maximum of 3 years.
We may process your personal data for other purposes which are not mentioned here, but which are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was collected.
That is to say, we will ensure that:
- The link between the purposes, the context and the nature of the personal data is suitable for further processing;
- Further processing would not harm your interests and
- There would be an appropriate safeguard for the processing.
We will notify you of any further processing and such purposes.
6. Who else can access your personal data?
Information that is relative to you is intended for the exclusive use of Experteam and may under no circumstances be communicated to a third party. We only disclose your personal data to third parties or officials when we are legally required to do so. We may disclose your personal data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds.
7. How do we secure your data?
We do our best to protect your personal data. We use secure protocols for communication and data transfer (such as HTTPS). We use anonymization and pseudonymization where appropriate. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. Even though we do our best, we cannot guarantee information security. However, we are committed to informing the relevant authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything reasonably possible to prevent security breaches and assist authorities in the event of a breach. If you have an account with us, please note that you must keep your username and password secret.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
9. Cookies and other technologies we use
In accordance with the recommendation of the CNIL, these cookies have a retention period of thirteen months.
10. Contact information